The use of this website (“the Blog”) and the opportunity to comment on a story or opinion piece is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of N&F Pty Ltd, trading as Competitive Advantage (“CA”). You should check these terms and conditions regularly for updates.
- By using the Blog you confirm that you are 18 years or over or otherwise have a legal parent or guardians consent.
- All discussions on the Blog are about displaying mutual respect, you agree to keep all of your contributions civil and relevant.
- Comments or entries deemed (at our sole discretion) to be libellous, offensive, unacceptable, deceptive, flagrantly abusive or misleading or that breach other aspects of these terms and conditions will be removed.
- Comments that seek to endorse commercial products or activities or solicit business are not permitted on the Blog.
- CA reserves the right to edit or delete comments at its sole discretion.
- Except where expressly stated otherwise any material on the Blog is provided as general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
- CA makes no representation or warranty that any material on the Blog will be reliable, accurate or complete, nor does CA accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors or omissions.
- You must not register multiple times and you must not impersonate or register for a person other than yourself.
- CA will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the material on the Blog, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, any other users’ use of, access to or conduct in connection with the Blog in any circumstance.
- You agree to indemnify CA its officers, employees and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of or in connection with your use of the Blog including a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of the Blog is at your sole risk.
- To the extent permitted by law CA excludes all conditions and warranties relating to your use of the Blog not expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction here.
All information collected through or in connection with this web site (“Blog“) is controlled, stored and held by N&F Pty Ltd, trading as Competitive Advantage (“CA”) or its web service provider(s) in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
CA may collect contact information about visitors and users of this Blog. This information may be used to:
- Send you news, information about our activities and general promotional material which may be useful to you;
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
- Monitor who is accessing this Blog or using the services offered on this Blog; and
- Profile the type of people accessing this Blog.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specified purpose, please email email@example.com to advise us of this.
CA may utilise ‘cookies’ which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit this Blog. A cookie does not identify you personally, but rather it identifies your computer. The type of information collected by way of a cookie includes your IP address, the date and time this Blog was accessed and what parts of this Blog were viewed and delivered.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
CA will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this Blog without your express written permission.
If you request CA not to use your personal information in a particular manner or at all, CA will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but CA may still disclose that information if:
- CA believes that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of its functions; or
- CA is required by law to disclose that information.
CA will preserve the content of any email you send us. CA may monitor your email content for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of email abuse is suspected.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to CA over this Blog. If you become aware that the personal information CA has stored about you is inaccurate, please let us know and we will update our records.
- Posts and comments on this blog are the opinions of individual participants and not necessarily those of N&F Pty Ltd, trading as Competitive Advantage (“CA”).
- CA does not and cannot verify the accuracy of any comments made by participants to this blog. The accuracy of posts is therefore not guaranteed or warranted in any way by CA and it disclaims liability for all and any loss or damage sustained by any individual or corporation relying on same. It is the responsibility of individuals and corporations viewing the blog to independently ascertain the accuracy of any comments made and to obtain any expert advice they consider necessary before relying on comments made.
- Links to third party web sites have been provided as a convenience only. CA has no control over the content of these sites and makes no representations of any kind in relation to these sites.