This blog has been set up by Competitive Advantage to help organisations operating in regulated industries to remain informed about requirements and changes to requirements and to exchange information. The blog has three aims:
- Inform the regulated community of requirements that impact their operations and changes to those requirements.
- Give those operating within regulated industries an opportunity to share experiences and discuss those experiences allowing all to learn and adapt from such discussions.
- Provide a place for the regulated community to discuss requirements, new and old, and to recommend changes.
Competitive Advantage is a specialist consulting practise helping organisations operating in regulated industries to get their products on the market and to keep them on the market. The main focus is on chemicals; chemicals used in food and fibre production, animal health and welfare, food as well as industrial and consumer applications, especially novel products and novel applications for existing substances.
The name, Competitive Advantage, derives from an underlying philosophy that, in an environment of increasing consumer concerns about “chemicals”, a strong regulatory system is essential and companies that understand the requirement and have effective systems for compliance have a competitive advantage over their non-compliant competitors.
Competitive Advantage helps clients:
- Determine what regulatory approvals are required.
- Determine the requirements for approval and, where necessary, help obtain required information.
- Prepare and manage the entire process for obtaining regulatory approvals or managing relevant parts of the regulatory approval process.
- Prepare and implement compliance programs.
Competitive Advantage understands many organisations have limited capabilities or capacity to participate in discussions about changes in requirements that might impact their operations. The blog provides a place where organisations can exchange views and participate in a process to influence the regulations that impact them.
We invite everybody to use the blog to participate in discussions about the regulations that impact use of chemicals in Australia.
Further information about Competitive Advantsage can be obtained from Mike Tichon, Principal Consultant at Competitive Advantage at:
Telephone: +61 (0)2 8861 5000